How do you make decisions in your life? What are the steps you take to get to the goal you desire? Do you ask for permission to move forward or do you just “bull” your way through things? Consider these steps to get started:
1. What is the decision you are trying to make?
2. Gather all necessary information related to making the decision.
3. Consider the “rules” to apply in your analysis of the decision.
4. List all decision options along with pros and cons of each.
5. Take enough time to allow your intuition to have a part in the final decision.
6. Make your decision and Move forward!
7. Do not look back. Own your power!
The only person that truly needs to live with your life decisions every day is you. When you start listening to your own voice you will be inspired by the powerful energy that fills your body! Step out of your fear and into your power! Why not start today! There is always another decision to be made! Trust yourself and you will begin to see that decision making gets easier and easier to do the more times you make them. Your life, your choice!
“Decisiveness is a character of high performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.” – Brian Tracy